We are looking for a Salesforce QA Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Confident skills with Selenium, Provar, and Cypress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced
- Location - European Union
Nice to have:
- Declarative programming experience
- Tackle issues found while testing Document issues and communicate back to Development teams
- Participate in a Daily Scrum
- Write API UI-based automation to ensure scalable Test coverage
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!