We are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Lead to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Our customer is a world’s leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising and the partner of more 3000 ecommerce brands. Commercially present in 40 countries with head office in France. Product enables online e-commerce sites literally to “expand their search” marketing campaigns to re-engage with people who have left their website.
It helps to improve online shopping, by bringing the performance of search to display advertisers. Our solution performs like search in that it is measurable, scalable, priced on a CPC basis and is driven by user intent. We help advertisers to reach more customers, to increase the volume of online sales with similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Personalized banners significantly outperform standard display advertising and other types of retargeted banners; they lead to better click-through rates, increased on-site conversions and higher average order values.
- Experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow ITSM and HR Modules
- Hands-on with ServiceNow Portal
- Automation workflows using ServiceNow
- Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNow components such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI Scripts etc
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices
- Proven track record in the ServiceNow platform as a technical consultant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Location - Europe (primary Ukraine, Poland)
Nice to have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a ServiceNow developer. Other ERP system/processes
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!