We are looking for an SAP EDI Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
- Able to understand the Integration across following systems like WMS, Finance, Internal Supply, Master Data Interfaces, C4CS, SNC/ JAGGAER, Ariba, SFDC, Country-specific invoice solutions, Customer EDI, OPTILO, FSCM & also cloud based integration applications are involved like (Shopify, Stripe, etc. )
- In addition, integration involved in Warehouse messages GS1; Customer/ Vendor EDI - ANSI, EDIFACT, TRADACOM standard, XML standards and other proprietary message standards
- Required correct handling of design/activation of tables and user exits involved
- At least having basic idea about ABAP development and debugging of issues
- Required knowledge of customer – EDI & EDI- officer for interacting with key-users and customers for all regions
- Able to create of high level and detailed functional specifications according to project management plans
- Having Knowledge on Integrating Functional developments majorly involved in Digital Delivery: SAP O2C, M2O, I2M, PP, SCM, FICO, etc.
- Adhere to projects and design/ quality review activities via Template Control (TCT) which will de taken into account during KT
- Experience with SAP 3PL skill with EDI required
- Required quality configuration knowledge around SAP Business systems in the area of interfaces (ALE, RFC, idocs, Non-SAP Standard outputs, webservices, secure gateway etc.)
- End to end configuration for integration should be owned like Configuration, certification installation, creating SFTP server & whitelisting the Ip’s
- Should be able to deliver multiple functional scope for multiple projects, changes or issues resolutions, according to scope, time and budget constraints and will develop over the time
- Successfully participate in SAP implementation project or projects within time, budget, scope constraints, which will defined per project
- Able to do the Stakeholder management on Digital side but also business stakeholders that have an interest in the project that is being implemented
- Well versed with Project management methodology in Waterfall mode of exec
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced
- Location - United States
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!