We are looking for a Senior (.NET / Angular) Full-Stack Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
The global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Open Platform combines machine learning with global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, Romania, and Israel.
With the help of our products, our customers, manage the equipment on the edge remotely, collect data, and can define and execute analytics and reporting at scale, to draw actionable insights that allow them to innovate faster while optimizing their operating costs, maintenance, and uptime.
For an existing team we are searching for additional talents for web application development. You will be working on development of new features using .NET Core/C# and Angular. Full Stack development should be your passion. Ownership of microservices from desing to deployment incl. pipelines, DevOps is a way of life. You bring a great technical skills and we promiss you will have also the possibility to learn even more. We expect you to come to our clients office in Cluj at least 1-2 times a week to meet the team and work together.
- Experience with .NET Framework using C#
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with REST/ HTTP API design
- Experience with Database design
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Design for testability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
- Location - Cluj, Romania
- Timesheet - should visit the office 1-2 times per week
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Message Bus frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with C++, Python, Jupyter Hub
- Experience with CI/CD
- Research, propose, and implement high-quality, scalable, and testable designs which adhere to the company and industry best practices
- Active code development and maintaining current code
- Develop a web application in a collaborative team environment
- Work following an agile development process
- Grow and share knowledge within your team and across other teams/sites
- Strive toward continuous improvement
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - March 1, 2023
- Duration - 6+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
- Interview - 1. Tech interview; 2. Client interview (approx. 2 hours)
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!