We are looking for a SailPoint IIQ Consultant to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
The Security Consultant for the SailPoint Center of Excellence will be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem solve, communicate, and participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. The Security Consultant will possess a strong understanding of IAM in general, and Access Governance/SailPoint’s suites of products specifically.
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Location - Europe
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Develop, implement, and test APIs
- Provide input on software development projects
- Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on SailPoint deployment projects
- Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment-related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented are implemented in an out-of-the-box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third-party system integration
- Participate in and/or Lead User Acceptance Testing bug-related re-engineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities, as necessary
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!