We are looking for a Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
- Technical tester with experience in JMeter (or similar) and experience with cloud native systems based on Azure, as well as experience with creating testing strategy and planning of microservices in the cloud
- C# and .NET Core 5+
- Azure IaaS/PaaS services
- AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Document & graph databases
- Development & design patterns (both code and solution)
- Microservices cloud architecture
- Scripting experience of pipelines with IaC tools (Terraform, Pulumi)
- DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Cloud infrastructure management / administration skills
- Technical testing using tools for load testing (JMeter or similar)
- Experience with cloud native systems based on Azure
- Experience creating testing strategy & plan for microservices in the cloud.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Location - Denmark, European Union
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 12 months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!