We are looking for Middle iOS (Swift) Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Our Engineering Team is now growing consisting of Senior Software Developers, DevSecOps Engineers, Architects and Designers who are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they are able to build world-class software for our customers. This is a completely greenfield project, a fully funded cutting edge start-up that will require you to muck in with every aspect of our delivery lifecycle. Sometimes you might be working closely with the DevSecOps engineering teams, other times with the PO’s and other times with external parties defining integration mechanisms.
Our app is 100% Swift, built using a Model, View, View-Model architecture (MVVM). We use Coordinators to ensure we can re-use screens wherever possible, and avoid tightly coupling one screen to another. We make heavy use of protocols and extensions throughout our app.
As a iOS developer you'll work in a small, autonomous product squad alongside Android Engineers, Back-End Engineers, User Researchers, Product Designers, Product Managers, QA Testers, and Business Analysts. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
The tools we use:
- Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
- Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, istio, private cloud, concourse-CI, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Firebase
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming
- Must have extensive exposure to Firebase
- You are excited about programming in Swift
- You’ve shipped and iterated on many apps in the App Store
- You love turning excellent design into beautiful products
- You enjoy developing apps that delight users
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity every day
- Have an understanding of the principles of computer science
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced
- Location - Poland, Romania, Spain and Bulgaria
Nice to have:
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
- Interview - test task and technical interview
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!