We are looking for a Middle Product Manager to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Our Client is a world renowned automotive manufacturer with a long history starting from the 1940s. Next year is the 75th anniversary of a global icon. In the build up to this landmark date we will be assisting to reconnect with the lost owners. There are something close to 300k vehicles still on the road in the UK and they are all in need of help in lots of different ways.
The solution we end up with is still being determined through a discovery process which concludes at the beginning of May however we do know that we will be building iOS and Android apps to help the people with cars keep them on the road for longer, there will be content hosting, functionality to help diagnose problems, connections to experts and e-commerce. The project will be entirely green field and we're looking for highly skilled people that want to collaborate on producing a product that will ultimately serve a global audience.
The Product Manager is responsible for maximizing the value of what the development team delivers and that the end result meets the objectives and that this result adds value for the target organization. The PM is responsible for realizing the product, taking the vision of the business into account, clarifying this to the Development Team, with the aim of enabling the success of the business whilst upholding a sustainable and responsible product development. The PM is responsible for the product vision, for what functionality is to be developed to support that and with what priority.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum would be a valuable asset
- Experience of building HR / Recruitment / Resourcing products will be a great value
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques.
- Data management
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources.
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization.
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Location - Bulgaria
- Lead the product upgrade, features creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program
- Identify and analyze customer needs and define product vision and strategy
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
- Consolidate product value propositions from x-functional stakeholders and visualize it for the purpose of effective decision making
- Collaborate proactively with Ciklum business stakeholders, business analysts, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the external development provider
- Work closely with the WFM management team on the product strategy and product roadmap
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
- Interviews - 2 interviews
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at firstname.lastname@example.org