We are looking for DataBase Administrator to join our client's team for a subcontract project.
The client is a technology company.
The client use agile methodologies in the different development teams in the company. You will be integrated into a start-up environment, working side by side with colleagues with different profiles and sharing knowledge with them. The work in more or less long sprints depending on the characteristics of the team and the work they have to execute, and are in full maturity phase to incorporate meaningful testing, evolve our architecture and solve the technological challenges have ahead.
- PostgreSQL specialist
- Installation and evolutionary maintenance
- SQL tuning and modelling support
- Dababase mantenance
- Design of validation systems, role definition, auditing and user management
- Definition of performance KPIs and monitoring
- Incident resolution, real-time problem analysis
- Planning and implementation of backup and recovery plan
- HA solution design and scalability planning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at firstname.lastname@example.org