We are looking for a Middle+/Senior Node.js Developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
Briefly about the client:
It is one of the biggest and oldest retail chains in Mexico with over 20,000 stores. Part of FEMSA group, multinational organization in Latin America which is having Coca-Cola and Heineken among their subsidiaries.
Client’s loyalty program Ox Pr has over 6,5 millions of digital customers, who are rather active with 4.2 millions MAU and 6 millions transactions per week. And OX Pr is based on Loyalty Platform we build in Amsterdam.
We are looking for developer to join our team and help us to extend the platform and add new functionalities along with increasing the user base of the loyalty program.
Our team is rather compact and flexible, with around 15 people in the team and direct communication line with our client in Mexico.
- Follow business requirements
- Learn modern new technologies and strives towards cross-functionality
- Working in a scale-up environment and the associated business need to make well-judged trade-offs in order to deliver an accelerated speed of learning
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Agile development work
Successful candidates should have:
- Proven experience with Next
- Proven experience with NodeJS, GraphQL
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Demonstrate experience in distributed and modular architectures e.g. microservices-based
- Experience working in a team, handling git activities, CI/CD, pipelines etc
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Work on a remote basis
- Full-time workload (40 hours per week)
- Interesting long-term project (3 months with extension)
- Project starts - ASAP
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!